Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blog Posting #5: Friendship

http://www.latestngreatest.net/lyrics/friendship/anytimeYouNeedFriend.htm

This song is about her always being there for her friend. She said that no matter where you are she will always be there to help you and will still be your friend. It says that as long as you have faith then everything will be okay. This song is okay. I think that it has a stong meaning and it shows that she is a good friend.

This song relates to my life because I have friends that live far away and will continue to be bestfriends. Although I don't see them all of the time, if they ever need anything from me or I ever need anything for them, we can call eachother and talk. I believe that a friendship can last as long as you want no matter how far away you are.

No comments: